Coronation Crash?

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2011
      Hello my Friends

      I plan on heading north to Coronation Fri nite with 2 friends and I'm looking for Crash Space for 3 for Fri and Sat nite.
      Anyone know anyone who can help out?

      Thanks
      Hanne Abendschein
    • Nike Myrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2011
        Sorry I don't know of anyone in the barony there but if you contact their
        autocrat they probably have a crash space coordinator. I was wondering, if I
        am not physically able to make it this weekend, could you possibly take 3-4
        quart sized jars and some strawberries for a strawberry-lemon redaction to
        be part of the vigil table for the Queens induction into the Order of the
        Rose right after morning court.
        In Service,
        Lady Nike

        On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 7:09 PM, johnoffd <johnoffd@...> wrote:

        > Hello my Friends
        >
        > I plan on heading north to Coronation Fri nite with 2 friends and I'm
        > looking for Crash Space for 3 for Fri and Sat nite.
        > Anyone know anyone who can help out?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Hanne Abendschein

      • Sarah Kaiser
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2011
          Check with the event steward for contact information for a crash
          coordinator. I'll also contact you off list with a few individuals you could
          try.

          Tzippi

          On Sep 12, 2011, at 7:09 PM, johnoffd <johnoffd@...> wrote:

          Hello my Friends

          I plan on heading north to Coronation Fri nite with 2 friends and I'm
          looking for Crash Space for 3 for Fri and Sat nite.
          Anyone know anyone who can help out?

          Thanks
          Hanne Abendschein

        • Daniel Brizendine
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2011
            is honica get those to my house friday morning we could pick them up since
            I'm the rose tea cordinator