Pennsic

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2011
      Dancers and Musicians

      I am excited to be headed to my first Pennsic.

      However, I would like to travel there and back with someone else. For the company--esp on the drive back to Calontir. (Ingeborg will ride with me on way to Pennsic)
      Anyone traveling the I-70 corridor interested in meeting up? Headed out on morning Fri Aug 5 and coming back around Aug 13.

      thanks for thinking on it.

      Ly Hanne Abendschein