Re: Brass music stand/ Genevieve/Lilies thanks

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2011
      Hey Brighid
      I hope your stand has come home to you. I too am on a quest--looking for Genevieve Darroch again. Silly me, I visited with her in May, but forgot to get her contact info. Do you know how I could reach her??
      Thanks much.
      and thank you for running the music at Lilies. It was appreciated.
      Singing and Dancing the Dream
      Hanne Abendschein (Dean of Bardic College)

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda Knox" <brenknox@...> wrote:

      > Dear friends,
      > Somewhere along the line, playing for Chieftains, and Bellewode, I have misplaced an antique music stand made of gold colored or brass metal. It is kind of complicated to set-up, and requires a bit of delicacy. It was given to me by my first music teacher, Mr. Christie, (his family founded the original Christie Minstrals!), so it has sentimental value. I actually had a moment of death dream about him, when he died on a Keokuk street when I was in the 8th grade. I seem to remember loaning it to someone at Bellewode, and in the confusion following, failed to see it returned. Does anyone have it? If so, are you coming to Raid or Trade? If not, e-mail me, and I will gladly pay for its return to me via parcel post. It means alot to me.
      >
      > Ly Brighid O'Mahuna
      > Brenda Knox
      > 2603 Hwy 218
      > Donnellson, IA 52625

    • Brenda Knox
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2011
        Try her at entropic_heather@.... She is also on FB, as Heather Strait. I did not find my music stand, yet, but maybe it will come home to me. Thanks about Lilies. I really enjoyed seeing you dance! Such beautiful posture you have, lady.