Choir and Dance

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 9:03 PM
      Greetings Dancers and Singers and Musicians

      Last weekend was Warriors and Warlords in Northshield (southwest of Madison, WI). I had a grand time singing/practicing Ravenscroft songs with the Northshield Choir (2 hrs of 2 morn's).

      Thanks to our own Master Christian d'Hiver who was Orchestra Leader and Ball Coordinator. The Ball was well attended and I enjoyed flitting from dancer to dancer in my super swirley surcoate.

      If you have opportunity, I highly encourage this event next July !

      Singing and Dancing the Dream
      Hanne Abendschein