Re: [CalontirDance] KWDS rider

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
      I should mention that I've got room for 3 in the car and have a double queen
      hotel room booked. I'll be driving either way I think.

      On Jun 22, 2011, at 9:19 AM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
      wrote:

      I will be leaving for KWDS from St. Louis about 6pm Thursday. I have room
      for at least 2 riders. I also have a hotel room with room for at least 1.
      I will be returning Sunday after the Caroso ball.

      Tzippi - if you can find an alternate ride out on Friday, you could ride
      back with me.

      Conrad

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
        If I had a way to get to St. Louis, I would jump on it, but alas, no magic
        carpet from lonely tower southeast. Have a great time and learn alot!
        Lady Nike.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
          How about near Maryville MO - we have somoen going from there.