RE: [CalontirDance] KWDS rider

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
      I will be leaving for KWDS from St. Louis about 6pm Thursday. I have room for at least 2 riders. I also have a hotel room with room for at least 1.
      I will be returning Sunday after the Caroso ball.

      Tzippi - if you can find an alternate ride out on Friday, you could ride back with me.

      Conrad

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
        I should mention that I've got room for 3 in the car and have a double queen
        hotel room booked. I'll be driving either way I think.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
          If I had a way to get to St. Louis, I would jump on it, but alas, no magic
          carpet from lonely tower southeast. Have a great time and learn alot!
          Lady Nike.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
            How about near Maryville MO - we have somoen going from there.