KWDS rider

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2011
      It appears I will be traveling on my own rather than with my family to
      KWDS. Would anyone like to share a ride/room?
      Departing Friday and returning Sunday from ST Louis.

      Email me at sarahkaiserstl (at) gmail (dot) com

      Tzippi
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
        I will be leaving for KWDS from St. Louis about 6pm Thursday. I have room for at least 2 riders. I also have a hotel room with room for at least 1.
        I will be returning Sunday after the Caroso ball.

        Tzippi - if you can find an alternate ride out on Friday, you could ride back with me.

        Conrad

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
          I should mention that I've got room for 3 in the car and have a double queen
          hotel room booked. I'll be driving either way I think.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
            If I had a way to get to St. Louis, I would jump on it, but alas, no magic
            carpet from lonely tower southeast. Have a great time and learn alot!
            Lady Nike.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2011
              How about near Maryville MO - we have somoen going from there.