Fw: [SCA-Dance] KWDS update

  • Mary Railing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 10:30 AM
      We're one month away from Known World Dance. The hotel room block has been
      released, but it is still possible to book rooms. (I doubt the hotel will fill
      up.) There is also the option of dorm rooms. If you want to stay in the dorm,
      you must tell us in advance. Please contact me (mrailing2@...) or Olivia
      (oliviagreene1490@... ) and tell us which nights you need and whether you
      are male or female.

      The most up-to-date version of the class schedule is on the Google calendar
      https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=kwdanceclasses%40yahoo.com&ctz=America%2FNew_York

      We have teachers coming from all over the county and beyond. The class schedule
      has something for everyone. You can brush up on old favorites, geek out about
      obscure sources, learn those pesky Italian steps no one in you area teaches, or
      learn about the history and social context of the dances we do. This event is
      not just for renaissance dance. We have belly dance classes, four classes on
      classical Indian dance, and a class on 16th century Persian dance. There are
      classes for musicians and singers, as well as dancers who want to learn more
      about music.

      See our web site at www.kwdsviii.org or our facebook page
      www.facebook.com/pages/Known-World-Dance-Symposium-VIII/176672272369410?ref=hnav

      --Urraca