Re: [CalontirDance] Known World Dance Symposium

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2011
      Hanne
      Cathus and I have a double room reserved for July 1-3, and will be traveling
      out early Friday morning and back the evening after the event is over. you
      are welcome to bunk/ride with us - let us know if you want it in

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      From: "johnoffd" <johnoffd@...>
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 22:54:20 -0000
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Known World Dance Symposium

      Hello Dancers/Musicians

      I am going to my first Known World Dance Symp this summer. I'm looking for
      a ride/riders and folks to share a room with. I plan on being there the
      whole event.
      Anyone traveling the Hwy 70 corridor interested in sharing costs?

      Dancing the Dream
      Hanne Abendschein