Known World Dance Symposium

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2011
      Hello Dancers/Musicians

      I am going to my first Known World Dance Symp this summer. I'm looking for a ride/riders and folks to share a room with. I plan on being there the whole event.
      Anyone traveling the Hwy 70 corridor interested in sharing costs?

      Dancing the Dream
      Hanne Abendschein
    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2011
        Hanne
        Cathus and I have a double room reserved for July 1-3, and will be traveling
        out early Friday morning and back the evening after the event is over. you
        are welcome to bunk/ride with us - let us know if you want it in

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper