RE: [CalontirDance] PDF for Lilies Ball

  • Jennifer Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2011
      I can make a pdf sans Al Cofrin, if you would like to post that.

      "People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."
      ~Elizabeth K´┐Żbler-Ross

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: brenknox@...
      Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 03:28:24 +0000
      Subject: [CalontirDance] PDF for Lilies Ball

      So, I have been cautioned for posting some of the PDF's for which I asked permission for using. Therefore, if you want them, I will send the PDF file to you. Be advised, that I will ask for them back, should you not have a copy of the first medieval dance book by Al Cofrin. Sorry for the confusion.
      Ly Brighid O'Mahuna