Oh, sheesh. Forgot my e-mail

  • brighid.omahuna
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2011
      If you will play with us at the Lilies Ball, I will be honored! (sorry, Picked up my daughter from grad school, after the initial post, been out of town!) anyway, e-mail me at brenknox@..., and I will send you the file. It's going to be great! Donald MacDonald has compiled a list of favorites from over the past. There will be some fun tunes, blasts from the past, etc.

      Thanks for playing!
      Ly Brighid