Re: [CalontirDance] Bellewode fun time

  • Cassandra White
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2011
      Hey Tzippi,

      I heard that you have music for Chirintana. Is that correct? And if it is
      could you please bring a copy to Bellewode? We put it on the Ball List
      because it was being taught in a class, but I haven't been able to find
      sheet music for it.

      Thanks,

      Rhiannon O'Keith

      On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Sarah Kaiser <sarahkaiserstl@...>wrote:

      > Anyone going to Bellewode this weekend ...
      > I could use some help testing out a choreography. It should be pretty
      > darn fun. Consider joining in and being one of the first to do
      > Scoiattolo Volate (The Flying Squirrel)
      >
      > Tzippi

    • Sarah Kaiser
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2011
        There are a variety of pieces that can be used for this dance. If
        fact, there was just a discussion about this on the SCA dance list.
        Have you contacted the instructor to see what music they are using?

        Tzipi