Bellewode fun time

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6 10:49 AM
      Anyone going to Bellewode this weekend ...
      I could use some help testing out a choreography. It should be pretty
      darn fun. Consider joining in and being one of the first to do
      Scoiattolo Volate (The Flying Squirrel)

      Tzippi
    • Cassandra White
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6 1:43 PM
        Hey Tzippi,

        I heard that you have music for Chirintana. Is that correct? And if it is
        could you please bring a copy to Bellewode? We put it on the Ball List
        because it was being taught in a class, but I haven't been able to find
        sheet music for it.

        Thanks,

        Rhiannon O'Keith

        On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Sarah Kaiser <sarahkaiserstl@...>wrote:

        > Anyone going to Bellewode this weekend ...
        > I could use some help testing out a choreography. It should be pretty
        > darn fun. Consider joining in and being one of the first to do
        > Scoiattolo Volate (The Flying Squirrel)
        >
        > Tzippi

      • Sarah Kaiser
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6 3:21 PM
          There are a variety of pieces that can be used for this dance. If
          fact, there was just a discussion about this on the SCA dance list.
          Have you contacted the instructor to see what music they are using?

          Tzipi