Fwd: Terpsichore At The Tower XVII - March 18-19, 2010

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2011
      Begin forwarded message:

      *From:* Aaron Elkiss <aelkiss@...>
      *Date:* March 15, 2011 8:24:31 AM CDT
      *To:* sca-dance@...
      *Cc:* Cynnadance <dancing@...>
      *Subject:* *[SCA-Dance] Terpsichore At The Tower XVII - March 18-19, 2010*

      [Please forward to your local dance list!]

      Come one, come all to

      March 18-19, 2010
      TERPSICHORE AT THE TOWER XVII
      Barony of Cynnabar

      St. Paul United Church of Christ
      122 W. Michigan Ave
      Saline, MI 48176

      http://cynnabar.org/events/terpsichore

      Friday night ball & pre-revel hosted by Lady Felice Debbage with music
      provided by an open band: 7:30 PM

      Classes Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

      Court at 6:00 PM immediately followed by the Grand Ball hosted by Master
      Midair MacCormaic with music by Ritornello as well as a Hafla.

      -----

      If you haven't already taken a look at the class list, it's available at:

      http://cynnabar.org/events/terpxvii/classes

      We have 5 full tracks of classes: English Country, 15th Century Italian,
      16th Century Italian, miscellaneous European, and Middle Eastern.

      As always we have a fantastic lineup of classes of all levels taught by the
      greatest dancers of the Midrealm and beyond.

      We hope to see you there!

      Aaron Drummond
      European Dance Coordinator, Terpsichore at the Tower XVII