Fwd: Saltare Dance Collegium 2011

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2011
      Begin forwarded message:

      *From:* Benjamin Pung <ben@...>
      *Date:* March 14, 2011 9:27:34 AM CDT
      *To:* saltare_guild@yahoogroups.com, meridian-ty@yahoogroups.com,
      sca-dance@...
      *Subject:* *[saltare_guild] Saltare Dance Collegium 2011*
      *Reply-To:* saltare_guild@yahoogroups.com

      Greetings Dancers!

      As the cold of Winter is replaced by the warmth of Spring, the beasts and
      birds begin to emerge and frolic. If you feel the same desire, then you
      should not miss out on the opportunity provided by this year's Saltare Dance
      Collegium!

      This year's Collegium will be held on June 18 in Chattanooga , TN. There
      will be the usual offerings of excellent classes, covering dances both
      simple and challenging, European and Eastern. We will also have classes
      covering music and dance-related culture to provide some extra spice.

      In addition to a full day of instruction, there will be an evening of
      feasting and revelry to suit every taste. For more information, please visit
      the event website:

      http://saltare.meridies.org/collegium_2011.php

      We look forward to seeing you there!

      --Lorenzo Petrucci