Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Bellewode

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 9, 2011
      Look to the baletti for classic forms in thier nascence. Look to the 16th century cascades for the pas de deux performance style gaining provenance and for things like fouetté to emerge. Look to the French galliard for some of the jette movements and the Volta for the lifts.
      I could go on, but suffice to say, you can certainly find examples in period that beget many of our modern forms of dance.

      Tzippi