RE: [CalontirDance] lilles ball 25

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 7:49 AM
      Hi all

      This really doe illustrate the evolution over the years, doesn't it.

      One small comment, at Crystal Ball 2009 we tried a bransle suite with Horses and Washerwomens and it really didn't work too well,
      as normally done they don't have the same formation. They can be made to work, but it's not a natural fit. My suggestion is just to
      dance Horses on its own and put Official in the suite. It could even make for some musical partners if the musicians switched between
      Official and WW - change partners, change partners,..., do the laundry, repeat some random number of times, then do tangle
      bransle to finish things up.

      Conrad

      P.S. Congrats Donald - wish I had been there. Enjoy being a 'mere' Honorable Lord while you can :)