Pennsic Pile Please

  • Sarah Kaiser
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2011
      Hi!

      Is there anyone who could send me the most recent Pennsic Pile?

      Dancey Dancey Boing Boing,
      Tzippi
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
        My most recent is 2009, if that's any help to you.
        Conna

        On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Sarah Kaiser <sarahkaiserstl@...>wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > Is there anyone who could send me the most recent Pennsic Pile?
        >
        > Dancey Dancey Boing Boing,
        > Tzippi

      • Sarah Kaiser
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
          That would do. I lost a fair number of files in a computer crash and only had quite a bit of things in PDF form.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15, 2011
            http://www-personal.umich.edu/~aelkiss/cynnabar/dance/pennsic_pile_35.pdf

            may be what you are looking for (warning, it's long)

            On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Sarah Kaiser <sarahkaiserstl@...>wrote:

            > Hi!
            >
            > Is there anyone who could send me the most recent Pennsic Pile?
            >
            > Dancey Dancey Boing Boing,
            > Tzippi

          • Sarah Kaiser
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 15, 2011