Re: Dance Music Needed

  • Albizzi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2010
      Are you looking for sheet music or live (I have several on sheet music).

      Zino

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2010
        This just in there will be dancing at the Grand Melee in Three Rivers this weekend. It will occur Saturday evening
        Approx 7 PM or 1 hour after court ends, whichever is later. This will likely overlap in time and be nearby the dinner grill
        area.

        So bring something to grill, put it on the fire and dance a bit while it cooks. Or have yourself a fine dinner and dance it off afterwards.

        Musicians wanted. Dances will be chosen randomly from a list of available music!