Re: [CalontirDance] Finding Dance Music

  • Brad Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20 4:47 PM
      Christian,

      Thank you so much for your quick reply; I only have Volume 1 of Musica
      Subterranea at the moment, but plan to purchase the other two.  I have also
      downloaded some of the mp3's from the waterloo website, but some of the versions
      were ones which I am unfamiliar with.

      I hope to bring dance back to Grimfells, and help our newer members feel
      confident enough to dance a few rounds when they attend events around the
      kingdom.

      Je Reste,
      En Service au Reve,
      Nicolas

       Brad Moore

      "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a
      merrier world."
      - J.R.R. Tolkien