FW: [SCA-Dance] Known World Dance Symposium web site is now live!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      Subject: [SCA-Dance] Known World Dance Symposium web site is now live!

      After jumping through various hoops, Mynydd Seren (Bloomington, Indiana) is now
      officially hosting the Known World Dance Symposium July 1-3, 2011. The KWDS web
      site is now up and running athttp://www.kwdsviii.org

      We are looking forward to three days of classes and balls, so now is your chance
      to speak up. What classes would you like to take? What classes would you like
      to teach? Are you interested in playing music? Would you like to present a
      paper? We are hoping to expand the music class track, since there aren't a lot
      of opportunities for early music people to share their knowledge at most SCA
      events. We are also hoping to expand the Middle Eastern dance track, since
      Bloomington is blessed with an active Middle Eastern music and dance community.
      We are interested in all sort of classes from beginner level to esoteric stuff.

      We've been talking about this event for a year, and now we finally can go into
      high gear. We are accepting online reservations through ACCEPS, so your can
      sign up at the pre-reg rate, starting now.

      --Urraca Yriarte de Gamboa (autocrat)