Re: Popular Dances

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
      I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.

      As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round,
      Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.

      -Constantia K.

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

      > Hi all
      >
      > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
      >
      > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
      > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
      >
      > Thanks

    • Sarah Kaiser
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
        I like Scotch Cap and forget about it. Thanks for bringing it to mind. :)

        On Sep 11, 2010, at 12:31 PM, "Rachel" <cowtownchick@...> wrote:

        > I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.
        >
        > As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round, Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.
        >
        > --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi all
        > >
        > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
        > >
        > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
        > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > >
        > > Conrad

      • Jeremy Bullins
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 14, 2010
          personal favs Ameroso, contrapasso en due, hyde park
          Local favs Petit Rein, rufty tuffty, jenney pluck pears