Re: Popular Dances

  • Arina
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
      You ask hard questions....

      Favorite: Gracca, Rosti Boli, and Contrapasso (yes, all italians)
      Popular: Offical Bransle, Petit Riens, and Heralds in Love

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

      > Hi all
      >
      > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
      >
      > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
      > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
      >
      > Thanks

    • Rachel
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
        I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.

        As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round,
        Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.

        -Constantia K.

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        >
        > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
        >
        > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
        > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
        >
        > Thanks

      • Sarah Kaiser
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
          I like Scotch Cap and forget about it. Thanks for bringing it to mind. :)

          On Sep 11, 2010, at 12:31 PM, "Rachel" <cowtownchick@...> wrote:

          > I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.
          >
          > As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round, Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.
          >
          > --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all
          > >
          > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
          > >
          > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
          > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > >
          > > Conrad

        • Jeremy Bullins
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 14, 2010
            personal favs Ameroso, contrapasso en due, hyde park
            Local favs Petit Rein, rufty tuffty, jenney pluck pears