Re: Popular Dances

  • Albizzi
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 9, 2010
      Favorites: Hole In the wall (I love poaching), Official, Karabooshka (Spelling) (I know, I know it is so out of period it is not even funny but it is soooo fun).
      Popular: Official, Petit Riens, Heralds in Love.

      Zino

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

      > Hi all
      >
      > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
      >
      > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
      > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
      >
      > Thanks

    • Arina
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
        You ask hard questions....

        Favorite: Gracca, Rosti Boli, and Contrapasso (yes, all italians)
        Popular: Offical Bransle, Petit Riens, and Heralds in Love

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        >
        > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
        >
        > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
        > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
        >
        > Thanks

      • Rachel
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
          I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.

          As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round,
          Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.

          -Constantia K.

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

          > Hi all
          >
          > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
          >
          > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
          > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
          >
          > Thanks

        • Sarah Kaiser
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
            I like Scotch Cap and forget about it. Thanks for bringing it to mind. :)

            On Sep 11, 2010, at 12:31 PM, "Rachel" <cowtownchick@...> wrote:

            > I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.
            >
            > As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round, Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.
            >
            > --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi all
            > >
            > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
            > >
            > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
            > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
            > >
            > > Thanks
            > >
            > > Conrad

          • Jeremy Bullins
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 14, 2010
              personal favs Ameroso, contrapasso en due, hyde park
              Local favs Petit Rein, rufty tuffty, jenney pluck pears