Re: [CalontirDance] Popular Dances

  • Matt Lagemann
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 8, 2010
      Favorites: Heralds in Love (big surprise!), Petite Riens, and Horses
      Bransle
      Popular: Heralds in Love, Gathering Peascods, Official Bransle

    • Albizzi
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 9, 2010
        Favorites: Hole In the wall (I love poaching), Official, Karabooshka (Spelling) (I know, I know it is so out of period it is not even funny but it is soooo fun).
        Popular: Official, Petit Riens, Heralds in Love.

        Zino

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        >
        > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
        >
        > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
        > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
        >
        > Thanks

      • Arina
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
          You ask hard questions....

          Favorite: Gracca, Rosti Boli, and Contrapasso (yes, all italians)
          Popular: Offical Bransle, Petit Riens, and Heralds in Love

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

          > Hi all
          >
          > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
          >
          > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
          > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
          >
          > Thanks

        • Rachel
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
            I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.

            As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round,
            Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.

            -Constantia K.

            --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

            > Hi all
            >
            > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
            >
            > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
            > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
            >
            > Thanks

          • Sarah Kaiser
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
              I like Scotch Cap and forget about it. Thanks for bringing it to mind. :)

              On Sep 11, 2010, at 12:31 PM, "Rachel" <cowtownchick@...> wrote:

              > I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.
              >
              > As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round, Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.
              >
              > --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi all
              > >
              > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
              > >
              > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
              > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
              > >
              > > Thanks
              > >
              > > Conrad

            • Jeremy Bullins
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 14, 2010
                personal favs Ameroso, contrapasso en due, hyde park
                Local favs Petit Rein, rufty tuffty, jenney pluck pears