Re: [CalontirDance] Popular Dances

  • Cassandra White
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 7 10:10 PM
      Favorites: Official Bransle, Heralds in Love, Heart's Ease
      Popular: Petite Riens, Amoroso, Heralds in Love

      On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Sarah Kaiser <sarahkaiserstl@...>wrote:

      > Favorites: Vilanella, Picking of Sticks, Gratiosa
      > Popular: Petite Riens, Heralds in Love, Black Nag
      >

      > On Sep 7, 2010, at 5:22 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...<sauerm%40missouri.edu>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Hi all
      > >
      > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
      > >
      > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
      > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > Conrad

    • Matt Lagemann
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 8 3:29 AM
        Favorites: Heralds in Love (big surprise!), Petite Riens, and Horses
        Bransle
        Popular: Heralds in Love, Gathering Peascods, Official Bransle

      • Albizzi
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 9 6:59 AM
          Favorites: Hole In the wall (I love poaching), Official, Karabooshka (Spelling) (I know, I know it is so out of period it is not even funny but it is soooo fun).
          Popular: Official, Petit Riens, Heralds in Love.

          Zino

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

          > Hi all
          >
          > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
          >
          > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
          > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
          >
          > Thanks

        • Arina
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 11 10:17 AM
            You ask hard questions....

            Favorite: Gracca, Rosti Boli, and Contrapasso (yes, all italians)
            Popular: Offical Bransle, Petit Riens, and Heralds in Love

            --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

            > Hi all
            >
            > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
            >
            > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
            > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
            >
            > Thanks

          • Rachel
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 11 10:32 AM
              I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.

              As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round,
              Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.

              -Constantia K.

              --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

              > Hi all
              >
              > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
              >
              > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
              > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
              >
              > Thanks

            • Sarah Kaiser
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 11 2:11 PM
                I like Scotch Cap and forget about it. Thanks for bringing it to mind. :)

                On Sep 11, 2010, at 12:31 PM, "Rachel" <cowtownchick@...> wrote:

                > I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.
                >
                > As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round, Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.
                >
                > --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi all
                > >
                > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                > >
                > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                > >
                > > Thanks
                > >
                > > Conrad

              • Jeremy Bullins
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 14 1:21 PM
                  personal favs Ameroso, contrapasso en due, hyde park
                  Local favs Petit Rein, rufty tuffty, jenney pluck pears