Re: [CalontirDance] PDF file for Lilies Ball is now up on this list

  • Brenda Knox
    Message 1 of 17 , May 17, 2010
      Sure, Lucia,
      but, I have to do it from work. We have rural dial-up out here, and the file
      takes time. It's big. I will do it tomorrow!
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 7 3:22 PM
        Hi all

        I'm looking to put together a list of dances.

        What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
        What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?

        Thanks

      • Sarah Kaiser
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 7 8:43 PM
          Favorites: Vilanella, Picking of Sticks, Gratiosa
          Popular: Petite Riens, Heralds in Love, Black Nag

          On Sep 7, 2010, at 5:22 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

          > Hi all
          >
          > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
          >
          > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
          > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
          >
          > Thanks

        • Cassandra White
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 7 10:10 PM
            Favorites: Official Bransle, Heralds in Love, Heart's Ease
            Popular: Petite Riens, Amoroso, Heralds in Love

            On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Sarah Kaiser <sarahkaiserstl@...>wrote:

            > Favorites: Vilanella, Picking of Sticks, Gratiosa
            > Popular: Petite Riens, Heralds in Love, Black Nag
            >

            > On Sep 7, 2010, at 5:22 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...<sauerm%40missouri.edu>>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > Hi all
            > >
            > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
            > >
            > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
            > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
            > >
            > > Thanks
            > >
            > > Conrad

          • Matt Lagemann
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 8 3:29 AM
              Favorites: Heralds in Love (big surprise!), Petite Riens, and Horses
              Bransle
              Popular: Heralds in Love, Gathering Peascods, Official Bransle

            • Albizzi
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 9 6:59 AM
                Favorites: Hole In the wall (I love poaching), Official, Karabooshka (Spelling) (I know, I know it is so out of period it is not even funny but it is soooo fun).
                Popular: Official, Petit Riens, Heralds in Love.

                Zino

                --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                > Hi all
                >
                > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                >
                > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                >
                > Thanks

              • Arina
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 11 10:17 AM
                  You ask hard questions....

                  Favorite: Gracca, Rosti Boli, and Contrapasso (yes, all italians)
                  Popular: Offical Bransle, Petit Riens, and Heralds in Love

                  --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                  > Hi all
                  >
                  > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                  >
                  > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                  > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                  >
                  > Thanks

                • Rachel
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 11 10:32 AM
                    I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.

                    As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round,
                    Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.

                    -Constantia K.

                    --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                    > Hi all
                    >
                    > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                    >
                    > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                    > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                    >
                    > Thanks

                  • Sarah Kaiser
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 11 2:11 PM
                      I like Scotch Cap and forget about it. Thanks for bringing it to mind. :)

                      On Sep 11, 2010, at 12:31 PM, "Rachel" <cowtownchick@...> wrote:

                      > I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.
                      >
                      > As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round, Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.
                      >
                      > --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hi all
                      > >
                      > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                      > >
                      > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                      > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                      > >
                      > > Thanks
                      > >
                      > > Conrad

                    • Jeremy Bullins
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 14 1:21 PM
                        personal favs Ameroso, contrapasso en due, hyde park
                        Local favs Petit Rein, rufty tuffty, jenney pluck pears