Bardic Bedlam May 21, 2011

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      Greetings to all Bards and Interested Parties

      As bards often travel with their news, poetry and songs, so does our special bardic event. Calontir's 3rd Bardic Bedlam will be on the eastern side of the Kingdom. I have official approval for sponsorship by Barony of Three Rivers to hold our event on the Heights at Puddleford (same site as William Marshall event, near Warrenton, Mo.)

      It will be a wet (if ya know what I mean)camping weekend with a grand firepit/circle, lots of bardic classes and challenges (for beginners to quite experienced), some archery, a feast, and even showers.

      Conclude next spring with this exciting event to explore enticing bardic topics. MAY 21, 2011
      Site opens Fri eve and closes Sun noonish.

      I know it's 10 months away, but if you have a burning desire for a particular class or challenge, please feel free to let me know.

      Singing (and planning) the Dream
      Lady Hanne Abendschein

      5/21/2011 5/21/2011 5/21/2011 5/21/2011 5/21/2011 5/21/2011