Re: Raid or Trade/Dance/Practice

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 8:15 AM
      Master Christian and other Dancers and Musicians

      Yes, thanks to all who made the dance and who made music happen all day. I love music (background or forefront) all day long. Loved being able to flit in and sing a bit or listen and then flit away.

      I would rather keep the glow sticks relegated to the potties. I was OK with dancing in the dark, but maybe a lantern or two strung from the rafters would have been nice...

      Also, since I'm already here, a plug for our next Dance Practice. Next Mon July 26 in Columbia, MO is Dance led by Master Conrad 7 - 9 pm on MU campus. All are welcome. email me if interested in more detail.

      Dancing the Dream
      Hanne Abendschein