Re: [CalontirDance] The First Of Three Announcements: There Will Be Dancing

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2010
      If a lot of musicians are going to be together perhaps this would be a good
      chance to ask Matherin and the CalonSound project to do a recording?
      I know the dancers would REALLY like a recording of
      1) lover's braid
      2) lovely nymph
      3) the rosti boli version that you've been doing lately - I think Christian
      arranged it? - the one played at lilies
      4) calontir bransle
      5) bobbing joe (AA, 16xb)
      6) hit or miss (playford) if someone has an arrangement of it

      Dancers -- are there any others we need music for classes and practice?

      Unfortunately I wont be at raid and trade :-( and can't coordinate this.

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      From: "Carol O'Connell" <oconnell.carol@...>
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:58:16 -0500
      Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] The First Of Three Announcements: There Will Be
      Dancing

      Hurray! A ball at the event is a terrific idea! And while we're discussing
      musicians gathering, any musician interested in playing some background
      music during the day's vigil, please drop me a note privately.

      I hope everyone on the list will make an effort to be at this event, so we
      can all celebrate the elevation of HL Christian d'Hiver to the Order of the
      Laurel together. It should be a grand day!

      Slainte!
      Conna