Re: [CalontirDance] request for music

  • Brenda Knox
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2010
      Excellent! I will send it to you from work tomorrow! I am glad you and your cello are both coming!
      Ly Brighid
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
        Me too me too.

        Zino

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda Knox" <brenknox@...> wrote:

        > Excellent! I will send it to you from work tomorrow! I am glad you and your cello are both coming!
        > Ly Brighid

      • Brenda Knox
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
          I will send it from work Wednesday - I am already home to the rural dial-up! However, tomorrow, I am there for 10.5 hrs.

          Looking forward to haveing you play with us!
          Ly Brighid O'Mahuna, of Flinthyll