request for music

  • Anetika Roller
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2010
      I have decided to bring my cello to Lilies... How do I go about getting the
      music for the ball(s)?

      Constance

      --
      "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

      -Queens Elizabeth I and II

    • Brenda Knox
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2010
        Excellent! I will send it to you from work tomorrow! I am glad you and your cello are both coming!
        Ly Brighid

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
          Me too me too.

          Zino

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda Knox" <brenknox@...> wrote:

          > Excellent! I will send it to you from work tomorrow! I am glad you and your cello are both coming!
          > Ly Brighid

        • Brenda Knox
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
            I will send it from work Wednesday - I am already home to the rural dial-up! However, tomorrow, I am there for 10.5 hrs.

            Looking forward to haveing you play with us!
            Ly Brighid O'Mahuna, of Flinthyll