Re: [CalontirDance] PDF file for Lilies Ball is now up on this list

  • Brenda Knox
    Message 1 of 17 , May 17, 2010
      Sure, Lucia,
      but, I have to do it from work. We have rural dial-up out here, and the file
      takes time. It's big. I will do it tomorrow!
      Message 2 of 17 , May 30, 2010
        2pm Sat (Caroso)
        2pm Mon (Progression Dances)
        2pm - Wed (Ball review)
        Unless they moved some of the meetings you should be ok - tried to avoid
        both battles and meetings for you. Your Wed class is during the Hammer
        meeting and you should be able to make the laural meeting after your class
        is done (cut it short if you have to)
        HL Rowan Houndskeeper

        From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>

        To: "'CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com'" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>

        Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:14:03 -0500

        Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies Caroso Ball

        Rowan

        When am I scheduled to teach at lilies? I just looked at the meeting
        schedule and Wed is the meeting day from hell for me.

        Thanks

        Conrad

        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 7, 2010
          Hi all

          I'm looking to put together a list of dances.

          What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
          What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?

          Thanks

        • Sarah Kaiser
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 7, 2010
            Favorites: Vilanella, Picking of Sticks, Gratiosa
            Popular: Petite Riens, Heralds in Love, Black Nag

            On Sep 7, 2010, at 5:22 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

            > Hi all
            >
            > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
            >
            > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
            > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
            >
            > Thanks

          • Cassandra White
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 7, 2010
              Favorites: Official Bransle, Heralds in Love, Heart's Ease
              Popular: Petite Riens, Amoroso, Heralds in Love

              On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Sarah Kaiser <sarahkaiserstl@...>wrote:

              > Favorites: Vilanella, Picking of Sticks, Gratiosa
              > Popular: Petite Riens, Heralds in Love, Black Nag
              >

              > On Sep 7, 2010, at 5:22 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...<sauerm%40missouri.edu>>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > Hi all
              > >
              > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
              > >
              > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
              > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
              > >
              > > Thanks
              > >
              > > Conrad

            • Matt Lagemann
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 8, 2010
                Favorites: Heralds in Love (big surprise!), Petite Riens, and Horses
                Bransle
                Popular: Heralds in Love, Gathering Peascods, Official Bransle

              • Albizzi
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 9, 2010
                  Favorites: Hole In the wall (I love poaching), Official, Karabooshka (Spelling) (I know, I know it is so out of period it is not even funny but it is soooo fun).
                  Popular: Official, Petit Riens, Heralds in Love.

                  Zino

                  --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                  > Hi all
                  >
                  > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                  >
                  > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                  > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                  >
                  > Thanks

                • Arina
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
                    You ask hard questions....

                    Favorite: Gracca, Rosti Boli, and Contrapasso (yes, all italians)
                    Popular: Offical Bransle, Petit Riens, and Heralds in Love

                    --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                    > Hi all
                    >
                    > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                    >
                    > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                    > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                    >
                    > Thanks

                  • Rachel
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
                      I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.

                      As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round,
                      Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.

                      -Constantia K.

                      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                      > Hi all
                      >
                      > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                      >
                      > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                      > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                      >
                      > Thanks

                    • Sarah Kaiser
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
                        I like Scotch Cap and forget about it. Thanks for bringing it to mind. :)

                        On Sep 11, 2010, at 12:31 PM, "Rachel" <cowtownchick@...> wrote:

                        > I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.
                        >
                        > As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round, Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.
                        >
                        > --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Hi all
                        > >
                        > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                        > >
                        > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                        > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                        > >
                        > > Thanks
                        > >
                        > > Conrad

                      • Jeremy Bullins
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 14, 2010
                          personal favs Ameroso, contrapasso en due, hyde park
                          Local favs Petit Rein, rufty tuffty, jenney pluck pears