Hokey Smokes, what a clear dance instruction video!

  • ChrisM
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2010
      The Slovenian group Celestina performs Black Nag, with the Playford instructions as a subtext.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WyW91zcGFE

      --Christian
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2010
        That's so cool!
        Conna

        On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:17 PM, ChrisM <c.mortika@...> wrote:

        > The Slovenian group Celestina performs Black Nag, with the Playford
        > instructions as a subtext.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WyW91zcGFE
        >
        > --Christian

      • Kelfin
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2010
          That was an amazing video. Are there more of them like it? If there are, Bellewode is studying dance on our next A&S night...

          --Kasha

          P.S. When I first read this email and you said "clear", I thought you were being sarcastic. Lol.)