Re: [CalontirDance] PDF file for Lilies Ball is now up on this list

  • Brenda Knox
    Message 1 of 17 , May 17, 2010
      Sure, Lucia,
      but, I have to do it from work. We have rural dial-up out here, and the file
      takes time. It's big. I will do it tomorrow!
      Message 2 of 17 , May 23, 2010
        So sorry. Unfortunately, I'll be leaving Lilies early for a wedding. I won't
        be on site for this ball. Sorry, Brighid--I'd love to help out.

        Conna

        Message 3 of 17 , May 27, 2010
          Rowan

          When am I scheduled to teach at lilies? I just looked at the meeting schedule and Wed is the meeting day from hell for me.

          Thanks

          Conrad

          So the Last Sat of Lilies is the Caroso Ball (1-3pm). And I need the
          following aid -
          1) musicians
          2) some one to corrdinate/PC the "ball"
          3)munchies
          -- I am currently working 13-14 hr shifts until June 7th and won't be able
          to think about this until at least then so can someone give me a hand?

          HL Rowan Houndskeeper
          Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
          rowan@...<mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net>

        • Rowan
          Message 4 of 17 , May 30, 2010
            2pm Sat (Caroso)
            2pm Mon (Progression Dances)
            2pm - Wed (Ball review)
            Unless they moved some of the meetings you should be ok - tried to avoid
            both battles and meetings for you. Your Wed class is during the Hammer
            meeting and you should be able to make the laural meeting after your class
            is done (cut it short if you have to)
            HL Rowan Houndskeeper

            So the Last Sat of Lilies is the Caroso Ball (1-3pm). And I need the

            following aid -

            1) musicians

            2) some one to corrdinate/PC the "ball"

            3)munchies

            -- I am currently working 13-14 hr shifts until June 7th and won't be able

            to think about this until at least then so can someone give me a hand?

            HL Rowan Houndskeeper

            Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir

            rowan@...<mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net>

            Individual Email | Traditional

            (Yahoo! ID required)

            CalontirDance-digest@yahoogroups.com

            CalontirDance-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ [http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/%5d

            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 7, 2010
              Hi all

              I'm looking to put together a list of dances.

              What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
              What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?

              Thanks

            • Sarah Kaiser
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 7, 2010
                Favorites: Vilanella, Picking of Sticks, Gratiosa
                Popular: Petite Riens, Heralds in Love, Black Nag

                On Sep 7, 2010, at 5:22 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                > Hi all
                >
                > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                >
                > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                >
                > Thanks

              • Cassandra White
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 7, 2010
                  Favorites: Official Bransle, Heralds in Love, Heart's Ease
                  Popular: Petite Riens, Amoroso, Heralds in Love

                  On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Sarah Kaiser <sarahkaiserstl@...>wrote:

                  > Favorites: Vilanella, Picking of Sticks, Gratiosa
                  > Popular: Petite Riens, Heralds in Love, Black Nag
                  >

                  > On Sep 7, 2010, at 5:22 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...<sauerm%40missouri.edu>>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  > > Hi all
                  > >
                  > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                  > >
                  > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                  > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                  > >
                  > > Thanks
                  > >
                  > > Conrad

                • Matt Lagemann
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 8, 2010
                    Favorites: Heralds in Love (big surprise!), Petite Riens, and Horses
                    Bransle
                    Popular: Heralds in Love, Gathering Peascods, Official Bransle

                  • Albizzi
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 9, 2010
                      Favorites: Hole In the wall (I love poaching), Official, Karabooshka (Spelling) (I know, I know it is so out of period it is not even funny but it is soooo fun).
                      Popular: Official, Petit Riens, Heralds in Love.

                      Zino

                      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                      > Hi all
                      >
                      > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                      >
                      > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                      > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                      >
                      > Thanks

                    • Arina
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
                        You ask hard questions....

                        Favorite: Gracca, Rosti Boli, and Contrapasso (yes, all italians)
                        Popular: Offical Bransle, Petit Riens, and Heralds in Love

                        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                        > Hi all
                        >
                        > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                        >
                        > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                        > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                        >
                        > Thanks

                      • Rachel
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
                          I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.

                          As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round,
                          Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.

                          -Constantia K.

                          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                          > Hi all
                          >
                          > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                          >
                          > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                          > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                          >
                          > Thanks

                        • Sarah Kaiser
                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
                            I like Scotch Cap and forget about it. Thanks for bringing it to mind. :)

                            On Sep 11, 2010, at 12:31 PM, "Rachel" <cowtownchick@...> wrote:

                            > I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.
                            >
                            > As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round, Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.
                            >
                            > --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hi all
                            > >
                            > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                            > >
                            > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                            > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                            > >
                            > > Thanks
                            > >
                            > > Conrad

                          • Jeremy Bullins
                            Message 13 of 17 , Sep 14, 2010
                              personal favs Ameroso, contrapasso en due, hyde park
                              Local favs Petit Rein, rufty tuffty, jenney pluck pears