Re: KWDS

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 1999
      We're hopefully leaving Chanute at noon on Friday (Emily will miss half a
      day of school) That should put us at site around 8:00, we will unload and
      set up, and make it to the motel around 10:00 (hopefully)

      katriana
      At 10:27 PM 5/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
      >From: "Carol O'Connell" <conna@...>
      >
      >Me! When are you arriving? I think I won't make it until Saturday, but I hate
      >those early morning drives, so I'm still thinking it over.
      >
      >Looking forward to seeing you there!
      >Conna
      >
      >Katriana wrote:
      >>
      >> From: Katriana <katriana@...>
      >>
      >> Is anyone else planning on attending the Known World Dance Symposium next
      >> weekend?
      >>
      >> katriana

      >> Congratulations to "Trail Rider," our latest ONElist of the Week.
      >> http://www.ONElist.com
      >> Visit our homepage and share with us how ONElist is changing YOUR life!

      >What do lizards and rock music have in common?
      >http://www.onelist.com
      >They both have communities at ONElist. Find yours today!

    • Sarah Kaiser
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011
        It looks like I'm going on my own to KWDS. Anyone from STL or nearby
        need a ride/rider? I can leave Friday afternoon and will return Sunday
        afternoon/evening.