Re: [CalontirDance] PDF file for Lilies Ball is now up on this list

  • Starr Mahoney
    Message 1 of 17 , May 17, 2010
      I seem not to be able to access the CalontirDance group on Yahoo, even tho
      I'm getting the emails. Brighid, would you mind emailing me a copy of the
      .pdf please?

      Thanks much,
      Lucia

      On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 3:31 PM, brighid.omahuna
      <brenknox@...>wrote:

      > Conrad has been helping me all day, to convert the music files to a
      > compressed PDF file. I just uploaded it to the files on this list.
      > Thank you, Conrad! And, anyone not able to open it here can e-mail me at
      > work at donnlibr@... <donnlibr%40iowatelecom.net>
      >
      > This is the music we will be playing at the balls at Lilies, with the
      > possibility of others added when the Shattered Crystal list has been set.
      > Thank you to everyone for trying to help me get this to the populace.
      >
      > In service,
      > Ly Brighid O'Mahuna

    • Brenda Knox
      Message 2 of 17 , May 17, 2010
        Sure, Lucia,
        but, I have to do it from work. We have rural dial-up out here, and the file
        takes time. It's big. I will do it tomorrow!
        >I seem not to be able to access the CalontirDance group on Yahoo, even tho
        > I'm getting the emails. Brighid, would you mind emailing me a copy of the
        > .pdf please?
        >
        > Thanks much,
        > Lucia
        >
        > On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 3:31 PM, brighid.omahuna
        > <brenknox@...>wrote:
        >

        >> Conrad has been helping me all day, to convert the music files to a
        >> compressed PDF file. I just uploaded it to the files on this list.
        >> Thank you, Conrad! And, anyone not able to open it here can e-mail me at
        >> work at donnlibr@... <donnlibr%40iowatelecom.net>
        >>
        >> This is the music we will be playing at the balls at Lilies, with the
        >> possibility of others added when the Shattered Crystal list has been set.
        >> Thank you to everyone for trying to help me get this to the populace.
        >>
        >> In service,
        >> Ly Brighid O'Mahuna

      • Rowan
        Message 3 of 17 , May 20, 2010
          So the Last Sat of Lilies is the Caroso Ball (1-3pm). And I need the
          following aid -
          1) musicians
          2) some one to corrdinate/PC the "ball"
          3)munchies
          -- I am currently working 13-14 hr shifts until June 7th and won't be able
          to think about this until at least then so can someone give me a hand?

          HL Rowan Houndskeeper

        • Brenda Knox
          Message 4 of 17 , May 23, 2010
            You can count on me to play music, and, to provide some munchies. I should be able to help with that.
            Brighid

            Message 5 of 17 , May 23, 2010
              So sorry. Unfortunately, I'll be leaving Lilies early for a wedding. I won't
              be on site for this ball. Sorry, Brighid--I'd love to help out.

              Conna

              Message 6 of 17 , May 27, 2010
                Rowan

                When am I scheduled to teach at lilies? I just looked at the meeting schedule and Wed is the meeting day from hell for me.

                Thanks

                Conrad

                So the Last Sat of Lilies is the Caroso Ball (1-3pm). And I need the
                following aid -
                1) musicians
                2) some one to corrdinate/PC the "ball"
                3)munchies
                -- I am currently working 13-14 hr shifts until June 7th and won't be able
                to think about this until at least then so can someone give me a hand?

                HL Rowan Houndskeeper
                Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
                rowan@...<mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net>

              • Rowan
                Message 7 of 17 , May 30, 2010
                  2pm Sat (Caroso)
                  2pm Mon (Progression Dances)
                  2pm - Wed (Ball review)
                  Unless they moved some of the meetings you should be ok - tried to avoid
                  both battles and meetings for you. Your Wed class is during the Hammer
                  meeting and you should be able to make the laural meeting after your class
                  is done (cut it short if you have to)
                  HL Rowan Houndskeeper

                  So the Last Sat of Lilies is the Caroso Ball (1-3pm). And I need the

                  following aid -

                  1) musicians

                  2) some one to corrdinate/PC the "ball"

                  3)munchies

                  -- I am currently working 13-14 hr shifts until June 7th and won't be able

                  to think about this until at least then so can someone give me a hand?

                  HL Rowan Houndskeeper

                  Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir

                  rowan@...<mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net>

                  Individual Email | Traditional

                  (Yahoo! ID required)

                  CalontirDance-digest@yahoogroups.com

                  CalontirDance-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ [http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/%5d

                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 7, 2010
                    Hi all

                    I'm looking to put together a list of dances.

                    What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                    What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?

                    Thanks

                  • Sarah Kaiser
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 7, 2010
                      Favorites: Vilanella, Picking of Sticks, Gratiosa
                      Popular: Petite Riens, Heralds in Love, Black Nag

                      On Sep 7, 2010, at 5:22 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                      > Hi all
                      >
                      > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                      >
                      > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                      > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                      >
                      > Thanks

                    • Cassandra White
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 7, 2010
                        Favorites: Official Bransle, Heralds in Love, Heart's Ease
                        Popular: Petite Riens, Amoroso, Heralds in Love

                        On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Sarah Kaiser <sarahkaiserstl@...>wrote:

                        > Favorites: Vilanella, Picking of Sticks, Gratiosa
                        > Popular: Petite Riens, Heralds in Love, Black Nag
                        >

                        > On Sep 7, 2010, at 5:22 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...<sauerm%40missouri.edu>>
                        > wrote:
                        >
                        > > Hi all
                        > >
                        > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                        > >
                        > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                        > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                        > >
                        > > Thanks
                        > >
                        > > Conrad

                      • Matt Lagemann
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 8, 2010
                          Favorites: Heralds in Love (big surprise!), Petite Riens, and Horses
                          Bransle
                          Popular: Heralds in Love, Gathering Peascods, Official Bransle

                        • Albizzi
                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 9, 2010
                            Favorites: Hole In the wall (I love poaching), Official, Karabooshka (Spelling) (I know, I know it is so out of period it is not even funny but it is soooo fun).
                            Popular: Official, Petit Riens, Heralds in Love.

                            Zino

                            --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                            > Hi all
                            >
                            > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                            >
                            > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                            > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                            >
                            > Thanks

                          • Arina
                            Message 13 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
                              You ask hard questions....

                              Favorite: Gracca, Rosti Boli, and Contrapasso (yes, all italians)
                              Popular: Offical Bransle, Petit Riens, and Heralds in Love

                              --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                              > Hi all
                              >
                              > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                              >
                              > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                              > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                              >
                              > Thanks

                            • Rachel
                              Message 14 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
                                I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.

                                As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round,
                                Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.

                                -Constantia K.

                                --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

                                > Hi all
                                >
                                > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                                >
                                > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                                > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                                >
                                > Thanks

                              • Sarah Kaiser
                                Message 15 of 17 , Sep 11, 2010
                                  I like Scotch Cap and forget about it. Thanks for bringing it to mind. :)

                                  On Sep 11, 2010, at 12:31 PM, "Rachel" <cowtownchick@...> wrote:

                                  > I am fond of Gelosia, Scotch Cap, and Petit Riens.
                                  >
                                  > As for what's common (and not actually popular, mind), Sellinger's Round, Korobushka, and probably any number of fairly easy ECDs.
                                  >
                                  > --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Hi all
                                  > >
                                  > > I'm looking to put together a list of dances.
                                  > >
                                  > > What are your personal favorite 3 dances?
                                  > > What do you think are 3 of the most common dances done in Calontir?
                                  > >
                                  > > Thanks
                                  > >
                                  > > Conrad

                                • Jeremy Bullins
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Sep 14, 2010
                                    personal favs Ameroso, contrapasso en due, hyde park
                                    Local favs Petit Rein, rufty tuffty, jenney pluck pears