Fwd: [CalonAandS] Digest Number 1300

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2010
      From: CalonAandS@yahoogroups.com
      To: CalonAandS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 12 May 2010 11:43:13 -0000
      Subject: [CalonAandS] Digest Number 1300

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: [CALONTIR] Music for Lilies Ball is ready
      From: Brenda Knox

      Message
      1. Re: [CALONTIR] Music for Lilies Ball is ready
      Posted by: "Brenda Knox" brenknox@... brighid.omahuna
      Date: Tue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm ((PDT))

      Sure: Here is what we are doing to practice for the two balls at Lilies:
      The Shattered Crystal Ball is being led by LY Lucia, and the first practice
      will be on Sunday, June 13, at 3:00. Then, we will practice for both balls
      at 11:00 on Monday.
      Lilies Ball practice will meet on Tuesday and Wednesday at 11:00. All
      practices will be in the musicians' tent by the battlefield. (God willing.)

      So, bring your instrument, your booklight, your music stand, and
      clothespins, because everything is outdoors! I can't wait. Hope to see
      anyone who likes to play music there.

      Ly Brighid O'Mahuna of Flinthyll