Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Lilies War Dance Classes

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
      So nothing is PLANNED - i.e. sponsered and held by the Lilies
      BUT in my write up for the Lilies web site and the booklet I did mention
      that there quite likely would be "drive by dancing" - at ToC, RUSH, Grand
      Pavillion, Ferd's tent, etc. Anywhere someone wants to ambush a musician and
      some dancers. Hell - half the dancers seem to camp with me and Cathus.
      So Sat night pick up dancing is certainly possible - as is Sunday night,
      Tuesday, Thursday.....

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper