RE: [CalontirDance] Valor ball!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
      Oh man! I'll have to send my apprentice to stand in for me as I will have recently given birth and will ve too zombie-like to be of use to you. Keep up the good work and please let me know if I can help you with planning or tips for running and calling dance.

      So jazzed by all you're doing!
      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: jeremybullins@...
      Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 17:18:31 +0000
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Valor ball!

      Their will be a ball at valor. Run bye me donald macdonald. So does anyone want to come teach some classes or play some live music. I would like to try and push the period stuff at this one. So the more help i get the more succesfull i will be. Hopping to hear from you soon Donald!