Re: Lilies dance classes

  • jeremybullins@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2010
      i would like to teach a basic itallian dance class. on the first saterday. contrapassa in due and rosti bollie and one other if their is time. is their still space on saterday?
      yours in service to art DAM scottsman
      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Rowan" <rowan@...> wrote:

      > I need teachers!!! Who wants to teach? What would you like to teach? How
      > many classes do you want to teach? I have a deadline of APRIL 1ST to have
      > all the dance classes filled.
      >
      > We have dance classes sceduled from 10am-noon and 1-3pm the first Sat
      > through Tues. We have dance ball review scheduled for the same times on
      > Wed. The Lilies Ball will take place after court on Wed.
      >
      > We have additional time for dance activities scheduled 1-3pm Thurs through
      > the last Sat. These can be dance classes, dance related classes (e.g.
      > dancing with a sword, flirting in dance); a ball, pickup dancing, or
      > whatever.
      >
      > Please HELP! Contact me if you are willing to teach dance at Lilies.
      >
      > HL Rowan Houndskeeper
      > Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
      > rowan@...
      >
      > "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
      > Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
        You got it. I'll give you the 1pm slot on the first Sat June 12th.
        Will you need music player/music or do you have your own?
        Thanks

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper

        From: "jeremybullins@..." <jeremybullins@...>
        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 17:15:04 -0000
        Subject: [CalontirDance] Re: Lilies dance classes

        i would like to teach a basic itallian dance class. on the first saterday.
        contrapassa in due and rosti bollie and one other if their is time. is their
        still space on saterday?
        yours in service to art DAM scottsman
        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Rowan" <rowan@...> wrote:

        > I need teachers!!! Who wants to teach? What would you like to teach? How
        > many classes do you want to teach? I have a deadline of APRIL 1ST to have
        > all the dance classes filled.
        >
        > We have dance classes sceduled from 10am-noon and 1-3pm the first Sat
        > through Tues. We have dance ball review scheduled for the same times on
        > Wed. The Lilies Ball will take place after court on Wed.
        >
        > We have additional time for dance activities scheduled 1-3pm Thurs through

        > the last Sat. These can be dance classes, dance related classes (e.g.
        > dancing with a sword, flirting in dance); a ball, pickup dancing, or
        > whatever.
        >
        > Please HELP! Contact me if you are willing to teach dance at Lilies.
        >
        > HL Rowan Houndskeeper
        > Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
        > rowan@...
        >
        > "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
        > Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

      • Jeremy Bullins
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
          yay! i will have my own player their. thanks for the space. see ya guys their.

          rowan@french. toast.net

          From: "jeremybullins@ ymail.com" <jeremybullins@ ymail.com>
          To: CalontirDance@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 17:15:04 -0000