Carnavail

  • jeremybullins@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2010
      so here is the dance schedual for carnavail
      Set one
      1. peti reine
      2. harts ease
      3. official brawl
      4. contesia en due
      5. anello
      6. road to the island(scotland the brave)
      7. gelesia
      followed by a break ware the bards will sing for 15 min
      Set two
      1. Troika
      2. ruffty tuffty
      3. rusti boli
      4. black almon
      5. ballo de fiore
      6. hearlds in love
      7. calontire brawl
      followed by another break ware the bards will sing for us 15 min
      1.graca
      2.do la chirintana
      3.jenney pluck pear
      4.hyde park
      5.ameroso
      6.bizzaria d'amore
      here ends the offical dancing 7-12 we will do a walk through of most the dances not some of the harder ones for example no walk through for graca. their will be dance classes all day. their will be 2 tracks
      track 1 track 2
      10:00 beging english by baron wulfric intermediate english by Donald
      11:00 italian dances by sarah italian dances by henan
      1:00 contrpasa,rost boli by friar t Running, jumping dances for kids by zoe
      2:00 Dancing Italian bye konrad
      3:00 continued by konrad

      For those who dont know their is an all day buffet included in the sight fee. Also a mask blank is the sight token.
    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2010
        I need teachers!!! Who wants to teach? What would you like to teach? How
        many classes do you want to teach? I have a deadline of APRIL 1ST to have
        all the dance classes filled.

        We have dance classes sceduled from 10am-noon and 1-3pm the first Sat
        through Tues. We have dance ball review scheduled for the same times on
        Wed. The Lilies Ball will take place after court on Wed.

        We have additional time for dance activities scheduled 1-3pm Thurs through
        the last Sat. These can be dance classes, dance related classes (e.g.
        dancing with a sword, flirting in dance); a ball, pickup dancing, or
        whatever.

        Please HELP! Contact me if you are willing to teach dance at Lilies.

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      • jeremybullins@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2010
          i would like to teach a basic itallian dance class. on the first saterday. contrapassa in due and rosti bollie and one other if their is time. is their still space on saterday?
          yours in service to art DAM scottsman
          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Rowan" <rowan@...> wrote:

          > I need teachers!!! Who wants to teach? What would you like to teach? How
          > many classes do you want to teach? I have a deadline of APRIL 1ST to have
          > all the dance classes filled.
          >
          > We have dance classes sceduled from 10am-noon and 1-3pm the first Sat
          > through Tues. We have dance ball review scheduled for the same times on
          > Wed. The Lilies Ball will take place after court on Wed.
          >
          > We have additional time for dance activities scheduled 1-3pm Thurs through
          > the last Sat. These can be dance classes, dance related classes (e.g.
          > dancing with a sword, flirting in dance); a ball, pickup dancing, or
          > whatever.
          >
          > Please HELP! Contact me if you are willing to teach dance at Lilies.
          >
          > HL Rowan Houndskeeper
          > Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
          > rowan@...
          >
          > "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
          > Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

        • Rowan
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
            You got it. I'll give you the 1pm slot on the first Sat June 12th.
            Will you need music player/music or do you have your own?
            Thanks

            HL Rowan Houndskeeper

            From: "jeremybullins@..." <jeremybullins@...>
            To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 17:15:04 -0000
            Subject: [CalontirDance] Re: Lilies dance classes

            i would like to teach a basic itallian dance class. on the first saterday.
            contrapassa in due and rosti bollie and one other if their is time. is their
            still space on saterday?
            yours in service to art DAM scottsman
            --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Rowan" <rowan@...> wrote:

            > I need teachers!!! Who wants to teach? What would you like to teach? How
            > many classes do you want to teach? I have a deadline of APRIL 1ST to have
            > all the dance classes filled.
            >
            > We have dance classes sceduled from 10am-noon and 1-3pm the first Sat
            > through Tues. We have dance ball review scheduled for the same times on
            > Wed. The Lilies Ball will take place after court on Wed.
            >
            > We have additional time for dance activities scheduled 1-3pm Thurs through

            > the last Sat. These can be dance classes, dance related classes (e.g.
            > dancing with a sword, flirting in dance); a ball, pickup dancing, or
            > whatever.
            >
            > Please HELP! Contact me if you are willing to teach dance at Lilies.
            >
            > HL Rowan Houndskeeper
            > Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
            > rowan@...
            >
            > "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
            > Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

          • Jeremy Bullins
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
              yay! i will have my own player their. thanks for the space. see ya guys their.

              rowan@french. toast.net

              From: "jeremybullins@ ymail.com" <jeremybullins@ ymail.com>
              To: CalontirDance@ yahoogroups. com
              Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 17:15:04 -0000