Dance Practice

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2010
      Hello Dancers(and those who'd like to try)

      This TUE FEB 23 we will have our monthly Dance Practice in Standing Stones led by Master Conrad. Looks like we'll have a few dancers from afar so come join us in the fun. We'll be learning mostly Italians that will be danced at Chieftains(Feb 27) and possibly Vatavia(Mar 6).

      Tue Feb 23, 7 - 9 pm Columbia,MO

      Stephens College
      Hickman Hall on SW corner of Broadway and College

      All are welcome. Any questions, ask Hanne

      Dancing the Dream
      Hanne Abendschein
    • Jeremy Bullins