Carnaval

  • jeremybullins@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2010
      Vatavia's itallian ball is only a couple weeks away still need live musicians please help! also thanks to all the teachers who are coming to help out it looks like we will not be short of dancers thank you all.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2010
        Donald

        Do you have a preliminary schedule (of the dance classes) anywhere?

        Thanks

        Conrad

        Vatavia's itallian ball is only a couple weeks away still need live musicians please help! also thanks to all the teachers who are coming to help out it looks like we will not be short of dancers thank you all.

      • Jeremy Bullins
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2010
          writing it this weekend or at least the schedual for dance clases do you need acess to our boombox or are you bringing your own