RE: [CalontirDance] Chieftains Ball Musicians Wanted!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10 7:51 AM
      Live music is a tremendous gift to dancers. I appreciate and adore anyone who gives thier time and talent in this way. Lets have some fun!

      tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: oconnell.carol@...
      Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 21:44:57 -0600
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Chieftains Ball Musicians Wanted!

      Hello Happy Musicians,

      Ms. Tsire has put together a very fun ball for Chieftains, and I'm looking

      for musicians to join in the fun. Please email me privately, and I'll send

      you a music packet.

      Cheers!