Chieftains Ball Musicians Wanted!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2010
      Hello Happy Musicians,

      Ms. Tsire has put together a very fun ball for Chieftains, and I'm looking
      for musicians to join in the fun. Please email me privately, and I'll send
      you a music packet.

      Cheers!

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
        Live music is a tremendous gift to dancers. I appreciate and adore anyone who gives thier time and talent in this way. Lets have some fun!

        tsire

        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com