RUSH at Lilies

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010
      Hey everyone,
      It’s your friendly neighborhood RUSH wrangler for Lilies!

      I would like to issue a challenge to everyone on this list who is attending
      Lilies this year. You all like some aspects of the arts and the sciences or
      you would not be on this list. I challenge each of you to teach a class at
      Lilies this year, and to take a class at Lilies this year. Remember, for
      everything that you know about the middle ages and the SCA, there is someone
      out there who is looking for that information. RUSH is a great time to share
      that.

      RUSH classes do not have to be for people new to the SCA – teach something
      that only people at your own skill level might be interested in. Chat with
      the folks on this list who you don’t get to sit down with very often and
      discuss some hands-on A&S activities that you could all learn from together,
      and that other people at the war might be able to join in on. In addition,
      there are two tracks that I would like to include in RUSH this year: A Henry
      track (to go with the theme of the event), and a military track (especially
      for the fighters).

      Currently RUSH classes are scheduled in one-hour increments from 10am to
      noon, and from 1pm to 4pm, Sunday through Saturday. However, I will add more
      slots as needed. To teach a RUSH class at Lilies this year, please go to the
      following address and fill out the form:
      http://www.calontir.info/rush/submitcourseform.html
      Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. LiliesRUSH@...

      Please forward this message to any other groups or lists as appropriate.
      YIS,
      - Cathus