Thank you

  • jeremybullins@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
      Thank you all for making me feel very welcome at the bellwood ball. Vatavia had a very good time! For those who wanted my info because you so graciously decided to help out at our carnavale event march 6. my face book page is Jeremy Bullins and my email is jeremybullins@.... Thanks to bellwood for the fun event, and thanks for those who said they would come and help out in vatavia.