Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Torchlight Madness and Ball

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 1956
      I personally thought it was a great idea to have the ball on the same night as
      midnight madness. In reality, I don't know if we got any strays who wandered
      up for shopping and came over for a dance or two. Anyone know?

      And I'd like to know what the merchants thought of it. I'm sure Dragonsflower
      liked it, since we were right by her and she could hear the music. Did we
      really reach the whole merchant area? My perception's lousy.

      Conrad, could you tell if we had more dancers than usual?

      It's a layup for sure that this is a much better alternative than competing
      against torchlight tourney.

      Just my opinion,
      Conna